Sentence & Translation 1 –
- Let’s book a beachfront villa for our stay.
我們預訂一棟海濱別墅吧 - We could rent bikes and explore the countryside.
我們可以租輛自行車去郊外遊玩 - Can we try snorkeling in the coral reefs?
我們可以嘗試在珊瑚礁中浮潛嗎? - We should watch the sunset from the pier.
我們應該在碼頭看日落 - I want to try the local seafood market.
我想去當地的海鮮市場嚐嚐鮮 - Let’s take a cooking class together.
我們一起去上烹飪課吧 - We should hike to that famous waterfall.
我們應該去那個有名的瀑布徒步旅行 - Can we spend a day island hopping?
我們能花一天時間跳島旅遊嗎? - Let’s find a spot for a picnic lunch.
我們找個地方野餐吧 - We need to remember to pack our swimsuits.
我們要記得帶上泳衣 - I’m excited to visit the ancient ruins.
我很期待參觀古代遺跡 - Let’s take a boat tour around the bay.
我們乘船環游海灣吧 - We should check out the local art galleries.
我們應該去看看當地的藝術畫廊 - Can we go scuba diving near the shipwreck?
我們能在沉船附近潛水嗎? - Let’s book a spa day for some relaxation.
我們去做一天水療,放鬆一下 - We need to try paddleboarding this time.
這次我們要試試划船 - Let’s have dinner at a beachfront restaurant.
我們去海濱餐廳吃晚餐吧 - We should go bird watching in the national park.
我們應該去國家公園觀鳥 - Can we visit the local farmers’ market?
我們能去當地的農貿市場逛逛嗎? - Let’s take a yoga class at sunrise.
我們在日出時去上瑜伽課吧 - We need to capture the moments with lots of photos.
我們需要用大量的照片來捕捉精彩的瞬間 - I’m excited for the cultural festival in town.
我很期待鎮上的文化節 - Let’s rent a convertible and drive along the coast.
我們租一輛敞篷車沿著海岸線兜風吧 - We should learn a few phrases in the local language.
我們應該學幾句當地語言 - Can we go on a night walk to see the stars?
我們能走夜路看星星嗎? - Let’s find the best ice cream shop in town.
讓我們找到鎮上最好的冰淇淋店 - We need to check the opening hours for the museum.
我們要查一下博物館的開放時間 - I’m excited to see the local wildlife.
我很想看看當地的野生動物 - Let’s pack a day bag for our adventures.
讓我們為探險打包一天的行囊吧 - We should try the famous street food.
我們應該嚐嚐當地有名的街頭小吃 - Can we book a guided tour of the historical sites?
我們可以預約導遊參觀歷史遺跡嗎? - Let’s plan a day just to relax by the pool.
我們計劃在泳池邊放鬆一天吧 - We need to find the best spot for coffee in the morning.
我們需要找到早上喝咖啡的最佳地點 - I’m excited to shop for handmade souvenirs.
我很高興能買到手工製作的紀念品 - Let’s watch a local dance performance.
我們去看當地的舞蹈表演吧 - We should take a ferry to the nearby island.
我們應該乘渡船去附近的小島 - Can we find a place to volunteer for a day?
我們能找個地方做一天志願者嗎? - Let’s look for a romantic spot to watch the sunset.
我們找個浪漫的地方看日落吧 - We need to stay hydrated and wear sunscreen.
我們需要補充水分並塗抹防曬霜 - I’m excited to ride horses along the beach.
我很高興能在海灘上騎馬 - Let’s visit the botanical gardens.
我們去植物園看看吧 - We should go kayaking through the mangroves.
我們應該划皮艇穿過紅樹林 - Can we have a beach bonfire one evening?
某天晚上我們能在海灘上舉行營火晚會嗎? - Let’s look for a jazz bar in the city.
讓我們在城裡找一家爵士酒吧 - We need to pack a first-aid kit, just in case.
我們需要準備一個急救箱,以防萬一 - I’m excited to climb to the top of the lighthouse.
我很想爬上燈塔的頂端 - Let’s have a seafood feast at the harbor.
讓我們在港口吃頓海鮮大餐吧 - We should find a quiet beach away from the crowds.
我們應該找個安靜的海灘,遠離人群 - Can we take a bike tour of the city?
我們能騎自行車遊覽這座城市嗎? - Let’s enjoy a lazy day reading by the seaside.
讓我們在海邊享受悠閑的閱讀時光吧 - We should explore the local vineyards for a wine tasting.
我們應該去當地的葡萄園品嘗葡萄酒 - Can we go star gazing in the desert one night?
我們能去沙漠裡看星星嗎? - Let’s try finding a secret beach only locals know about.
我們去找一個只有當地人才知道的秘密海灘吧 - We need to visit the rooftop bars for the best city views.
我們要去屋頂酒吧欣賞城市最美的風景 - I’m excited to take a hot air balloon ride at dawn.
我很想在黎明時分乘坐熱氣球 - Let’s book a night at a traditional inn to experience local life.
讓我們在傳統客棧住一晚,體驗當地生活 - We should attend a cooking workshop on regional cuisine.
我們應該參加一個地方美食烹飪講習班 - Can we hike through the rainforest to find hidden waterfalls?
我們可以徒步穿越雨林,尋找隱藏的瀑布嗎? - Let’s spend an afternoon at the thermal baths.
讓我們在溫泉浴場度過一個下午吧 - We need to find a cozy café where we can enjoy local pastries.
我們需要找一家舒適的咖啡館,在那裡我們可以品嚐到當地的糕點 - I’m excited to go on a safari to see wildlife up close.
我很想去野生動物園近距離觀賞野生動物 - Let’s take a guided tour of the ancient city ruins.
讓我們在導遊的帶領下遊覽古城遺址 - We should try tandem paragliding over the mountains.
我們應該試試雙人滑翔傘 - Can we spend a day learning to surf at the beach?
我們能花一天時間在海邊學衝浪嗎? - Let’s find a local pottery class and create something unique.
讓我們在當地找一個陶藝班,創作一些獨特的作品 - We need to capture the sunrise from the highest peak.
我們需要從最高峰拍攝日出 - I’m excited to wander through the old town’s cobbled streets.
我很想漫步在古鎮的鵝卵石街道上 - Let’s book a table at that Michelin-starred restaurant.
我們去米其林星級餐廳訂個位子吧 - We should go on a river cruise to see the city from the water.
我們應該坐遊輪從水上欣賞這座城市 - Can we attend a live music event in the park?
我們能參加公園裡的現場音樂會嗎? - Let’s plan a day trip to the neighboring country.
我們計劃去鄰國一日遊 - We need to try the exotic fruit from the local market.
我們得嘗嘗當地市場上的異國水果 - I’m excited to explore the underground caves.
我很想探索地下洞穴 - Let’s join a night tour to learn about the city’s ghosts.
讓我們參加夜遊,了解這座城市的鬼魂 - We should rent a cabin in the woods for a night.
我們應該在森林裡租一間小屋過夜 - Can we find a place to watch traditional craftsmen at work?
我們能找個地方看傳統手工藝人工作嗎? - Let’s take a dance lesson in the local style.
我們去上一堂當地風格的舞蹈課吧 - We need to enjoy a relaxing massage by the sea.
我們需要在海邊享受一次放鬆按摩 - I’m excited to go deep sea fishing early in the morning.
一大早就去深海釣魚,我很興奮? - Let’s have a picnic in the national park.
我們去國家公園野餐吧 - We should learn about the local history at the museum.
我們應該去博物館了解當地的歷史 - Can we go bungee jumping or skydiving for an adrenaline rush?
我們能去蹦極或跳傘體驗一下刺激嗎? - Let’s look for a rooftop yoga session.
我們去找一堂屋頂瑜伽課吧 - We need to find the best local brew at a craft brewery.
我們需要在手工釀酒廠找到當地最好的啤酒 - I’m excited to take a scenic train ride through the countryside.
我很高興能乘坐火車遊覽鄉村美景 - Let’s visit an island with a lagoon for snorkeling.
我們去一個有潟湖的小島浮潛吧 - We should make a point to see a traditional puppet show.
我們應該去看一場傳統的木偶戲 - Can we explore the city by night on a vespa tour?
我們可以乘坐 Vespa 遊覽城市夜景嗎? - Let’s find a secluded spot for stargazing.
我們找個僻靜的地方看星星吧 - We need to enjoy an opera or ballet performance in the historic theater.
我們需要在歷史悠久的劇院欣賞一場歌劇或芭蕾舞表演 - I’m excited to try ice climbing if we’re visiting a cold destination.
如果我們要去一個寒冷的地方,我很想嘗試攀冰 - Let’s go whale watching during migration season.
讓我們在遷徙季節去觀鯨吧 - We should spend an evening at an outdoor cinema.
我們應該在露天電影院度過一個晚上 - Can we take a helicopter tour for a bird’s eye view of the landscape?
我們可以乘坐直升機鳥瞰全景嗎? - Let’s try ice skating if we’re near a frozen lake.
如果湖面結冰,我們可以試試滑冰 - We need to taste the local delicacy at a traditional eatery.
我們需要去傳統的餐廳品嘗當地美食 - I’m excited to participate in a local festival or parade.
我很想參加當地的節日或遊行 - Let’s go sledging or tobogganing if there’s snow.
如果下雪了,我們去滑雪橇或雪橇吧 - We should explore the art district and visit galleries.
我們應該探索藝術區,參觌畫廊 - Can we end our vacation by releasing lanterns on the last night?
我們能在最後一晚放飛燈籠來結束假期嗎?
Sentence & Translation –
- Let’s take a morning jog along the beach to start the day.
讓我們沿著海灘晨跑,開始新的一天 - We should try the local craft cocktails at a speakeasy bar.
我們應該去地下酒吧嘗試當地的手工雞尾酒 - Can we visit a bee farm to learn about honey production?
我們能去蜜蜂農場了解蜂蜜生產嗎? - Let’s book a night in a treehouse for a unique experience.
讓我們在樹上小屋預訂一晚,體驗獨特的感受 - We need to experience the thrill of white-water rafting.
我們需要體驗一下白水漂流的刺激 - I’m excited to explore the city’s street art and murals.
我很想探索這座城市的街頭藝術和壁畫 - Let’s attend a traditional tea ceremony and learn its history.
讓我們參加傳統茶藝表演,了解它的歷史 - We should go on a ghost hunt in the historic district.
我們應該去歷史街區尋鬼 - Can we rent a paddle boat and explore the lake?
我們可以租一條划船遊覽湖泊嗎? - Let’s have breakfast at a café with panoramic city views.
我們去一家能看到城市全景的咖啡館吃早餐吧 - We need to spend an afternoon at the aquarium.
我們需要在水族館待一個下午 - I’m excited to climb aboard a historic sailing ship.
我很興奮能登上一艘歷史悠久的帆船 - Let’s take a scenic flight over the coastline.
讓我們乘坐觀光飛機飛越海岸線 - We should visit a chocolate factory for a tasting tour.
我們應該去巧克力工廠品嘗巧克力 - Can we spend a day at an amusement park?
我們能在遊樂園玩一天嗎? - Let’s go on a segway tour around the city’s landmarks.
讓我們乘坐雪橇遊覽這座城市的地標性建築 - We need to find a quiet monastery for some meditation.
我們需要找個安靜的寺院進行冥想 - I’m excited to take part in a local scavenger hunt.
我很高興能參加當地的尋寶遊戲 - Let’s go sandboarding in the desert dunes.
我們去沙漠沙丘滑沙吧 - We should visit a butterfly conservatory or garden.
我們應該去參觀蝴蝶溫室或花園 - Can we book a guided night sky observation with telescopes?
我們能預約一次有導遊講解的使用望遠鏡觀測夜空的活動嗎? - Let’s try our hand at archery at a local range.
我們去當地的射箭場試試射箭吧 - We need to experience dining in complete darkness.
我們需要在完全黑暗的環境中用餐 - I’m excited to walk through a bamboo forest.
我很高興能在竹林中漫步 - Let’s take a felucca ride on the river at sunset.
讓我們在夕陽西下的河上乘坐飛艇 - We should learn to make traditional crafts with a local artisan.
我們應該跟當地工匠學習製作傳統手工藝品 - Can we explore the catacombs or underground tunnels?
我們可以探索地下墓穴或地下隧道嗎? - Let’s have a gourmet picnic in a picturesque vineyard.
我們去風景如畫的葡萄園野餐吧 - We need to attend a live cooking show.
我們需要參加現場烹飪表演 - I’m excited to visit a castle and learn about its legends.
我很想參觀一座城堡,了解它的傳說 - Let’s go tubing down a lazy river.
我們去慵懶的河裡玩水吧 - We should experience a traditional hammam or bathhouse.
我們應該體驗一下傳統的土耳其浴室或澡堂 - Can we have a meal cooked by a private chef in our villa?
我們能在別墅裡吃一頓私人廚師做的飯嗎? - Let’s find an outdoor adventure park for zip-lining and rope courses.
我們去戶外探險公園玩滑索和繩索課程吧 - We need to watch a film at an independent cinema.
我們需要去獨立電影院看一場電影 - I’m excited to take a kite-surfing lesson.
我很想上風箏衝浪課 - Let’s explore the local mangroves by kayak.
我們划皮艇去探索當地的紅樹林吧 - We should spend an evening at a rooftop pool.
我們應該在屋頂泳池度過一個夜晚 - Can we visit an ostrich farm and learn about the birds?
我們能去鴕鳥養殖場了解鳥類嗎? - Let’s take a graffiti workshop and leave our mark.
讓我們參加塗鴉工作坊,留下自己的印記 - We need to enjoy a jazz brunch on Sunday.
我們需要在周日享受一頓爵士早午餐 - I’m excited to go on a truffle hunting expedition.
我很興奮能參加一次松露獵取探險 - Let’s visit a historic fortress and explore its walls.
讓我們去參觀一座歷史悠久的堡壘,探索它的城牆 - We should have a sunset dinner on a yacht.
我們應該在遊艇上吃一頓日落晚餐 - Can we take a sound bath in a crystal cave?
我們能在水晶洞裡洗個酣暢淋漓的澡嗎? - Let’s visit a dinosaur park with life-sized models.
我們去參觀恐龍公園,那裡有真人大小的恐龍模型 - We need to attend a pottery firing and glazing session.
我們需要參加陶器燒製和上釉課程 - I’m excited to cycle through lavender fields.
我很高興能騎自行車穿過薰衣草田 - Let’s book a session in a sensory deprivation tank.
讓我們預約一次感官剝奪體驗 - We should go on a photo safari in a wildlife reserve.
我們應該去野生动物保護區拍照 - Can we enjoy a silent disco on the beach?
我們能在海灘上欣賞一場無聲迪斯科嗎? - Let’s try indoor skydiving for a rush of adrenaline.
讓我們試試室內跳傘,讓腎上腺素飆升 - We need to visit a planetarium and watch a star show.
我們要去天文館看一場星空表演 - I’m excited to go on a sled dog adventure in the snow.
我很想去雪地裡玩雪橇犬探險 - Let’s take a glass-bottom boat tour to see underwater life.
讓我們乘坐玻璃底船遊覽海底生物 - We should hike to an alpine lake for a swim.
我們應該徒步去高山湖泊游泳 - Can we spend a day at a digital detox retreat?
我們能在數字排毒靜修中心待一天嗎? - Let’s have tea at the oldest tea house in the city.
我們去城裡最古老的茶館喝茶吧 - We need to attend a wine blending workshop.
我們需要參加一個葡萄酒調配工作坊 - I’m excited to go on a safari at night to see nocturnal animals.
我很想在晚上去野生動物園看夜間動物 - Let’s explore ancient caves with prehistoric drawings.
讓我們去探索有史前圖畫的古老洞穴 - We should watch a sumo wrestling practice session.
我們應該看一場相扑練習? - Can we attend a lantern festival and release our own lanterns?
我們能參加燈籠節並放飛自己的燈籠嗎? - Let’s find a local arcade and play some vintage games.
我們找一家當地的電玩城玩一些老式遊戲吧 - We need to take a mud bath in volcanic ash.
我們需要洗個火山灰泥漿浴 - I’m excited to watch a traditional sword-fighting demonstration.
我很想看一場傳統的鬥劍表演 - Let’s go on a hike that ends with a cliff jumping experience.
我們去遠足吧,最後還能體驗跳崖 - We should learn to sail on a small dinghy.
我們應該學習駕駛小橡皮艇 - Can we explore the city’s oldest library and its rare collections?
我們能參觀一下這座城市最古老的圖書館及其珍稀藏書嗎? - Let’s have a moonlit swim in a bioluminescent bay.
讓我們在月光下畅游生物發光的海灣 - We need to find a speakeasy with a secret entrance.
我們需要找到一個有秘密入口的地下酒吧 - I’m excited to attend a flower arranging workshop.
我很想參加插花工作坊 - Let’s climb to the top of a historic bell tower for the view.
讓我們登上歷史悠久的鐘樓頂端欣賞美景 - We should visit a fish market early in the morning.
我們應該一大早就去逛逛魚市 - Can we join a beach volleyball game with locals?
我們能和當地人一起打沙灘排球嗎? - Let’s go on a culinary tour focused on street food.
我們來一次以街頭小吃為主的美食之旅吧 - We need to visit a hilltop observatory for stargazing.
我們需要去山頂天文台觀星 - I’m excited to explore a medieval village.
我很想去探索中世紀的村莊 - Let’s participate in a local road race or marathon.
讓我們參加當地的公路賽或馬拉松 - We should take a masterclass in photography.
我們應該上一堂攝影大師課 - Can we go on a luxury train journey through scenic landscapes?
我們可以乘坐豪華火車遊覽美麗的風景嗎? - Let’s attend a live radio show recording.
我們去參加電台節目現場錄制吧 - We need to explore a sunken city by scuba diving.
我們需要潛水探索一座沉沒的城市 - I’m excited to visit farms and pick our own fruits.
我很高興能參觀農場,親自摘水果 - Let’s watch a traditional puppetry show.
我們去看傳統木偶戲吧 - We should try out a virtual reality experience center.
我們應該試試虛擬現實體驗中心 - Can we spend an evening at a cabaret show?
我們能在歌舞表演中度過一個晚上嗎? - Let’s find a local bookshop and read about the area’s history.
讓我們找一家當地書店,讀一讀這裡的歷史 - We need to go ice fishing in a frozen lake.
我們要去結冰的湖里冰釣 - I’m excited to participate in a local dance workshop.
我很高興能參加當地的舞蹈培訓班 - Let’s explore the coastline on a stand-up paddleboard.
讓我們乘坐立式槳板探索海岸線 - We should attend a fashion show or design exhibition.
我們應該參加一場時裝秀或設計展 - Can we book a night at an observatory for deep-sky viewing?
我們能在天文台預訂一晚觀賞深空嗎? - Let’s learn about urban farming on a rooftop garden tour.
讓我們在屋頂花園之旅中了解城市農業 - We need to take a historical reenactment tour.
我們需要參加歷史重現之旅 - I’m excited to go on a gourmet food truck hunt.
我很想去尋找美食餐車 - Let’s find a bridge to bungee jump from.
我們找個橋去蹦極吧 - We should attend a masterclass in mixology.
我們應該參加一個調酒大師班 - Can we visit a haunted house for a spooky experience?
我們能去鬼屋體驗一下恐怖嗎? - Let’s end our trip with a farewell dinner at a restaurant with panoramic views.
讓我們在一家可以俯瞰全景的餐廳吃一頓告別晚餐來結束我們的旅行吧